Gotta give Drake credit for creating his own genre

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Creep Rap.

I was driving around and they played a Drake mix on the radio and it became clear to me, even with all the different genre sharking he does he maintains one specific theme and that's being a creep.

I know misogyny in hip-hop isn't a new thing, but Drake has successfully created his own special lane within that.

Alot of his music specifically big ups women and girls for giving it up to him while simultaneously slut shaming them for being with other guys. He builds them up while also breaking them down. Constantly calling them "good girl" while also or saying they used to be a "good girl" while shaming them for relationships with other men.

He presents as being in touch with his emotions while also being quite insecure and manipulative. He isn't afraid to engage in his feminine side while also being quite hateful towards women.

It's a very specific brand of women hating that alot of rappers dont do. Where they might be more blatant with their misogyny, they are also more sincere when they are discussing women they actually do care for. Meanwhile Drake merges the two so frequently his sincerity is never really clear.

Last edited:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
headshots for the year

a56.gif

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or do like 90% of the whiteboy rappers sound like Drake? That shh!t makes my skin crawl, lol
Yeah whiteboys love that creep rap, it's like a rap version of Matchbox Twenty

Last edited:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Creep Rap.

I was driving around and they played a Drake mix on the radio and it became clear to me, even with all the different genre sharking he does he maintains one specific theme and that's being a creep.

I know misogyny in hip-hop isn't a new thing, but Drake has successfully created his own special lane within that.

Alot of his music specifically big ups women and girls for giving it up to him while simultaneously slut shaming them for being with other guys. He builds them up while also breaking them down. Constantly calling them "good girl" while also or saying they used to be a "good girl" while shaming them for relationships with other men.

He presents as being in touch with his emotions while also being quite insecure and manipulative. He isn't afraid to engage in his feminine side while also being quite hateful towards women.

It's a very specific brand of women hating that alot of rappers dont do. Where they might be more blatant with their misogyny, they are also more sincere when they are discussing women they actually do care for. Meanwhile Drake merges the two so frequently his sincerity is never really clear.
u sound like a fuccin loser

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The weird thing about Drake music is that women love it but HATE men that act like that in real life.

Marvin's Room - Drink ex blowing your phone up telling her fukk her boyfriend he misses her.

Desires - Using his money isolate a woman away from everyone except him so he can control her

Calling for you - Harassing a woman a for moving on

Race my mind - Harassing a woman for not thinking he's special.

Pipe Down - Stalker vibes.

Dude raps like a creepy toxic ex

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is it just me or do like 90% of the whiteboy rappers sound like Drake? That shh!t makes my skin crawl, lol

Eminem doesn't sound like Drake, mgk doesn't sound like Drake, and jack Harlow doesn't even sound like Drake.

How many other rapping cacs are there :patrice:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Creep Rap.

This is 100% facts and people are waking up to it, he is the type of 'nice guy' I warn the women in my family and female friends about.