Got’em in a trance

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to that young brother. I checked his YouTube channel and heard him speak though, and based off of his voice I know that he's not getting the baddest mamis that life has to offer.

That's good for him though, so that eliminates the clutter and hopefully he can find a young lady that really appreciates him.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Used to play piano from like 7 years old till like 18

Need to get back into that
How good were you at your best? That's a lot of years to put into an instrument. What was the most difficult piece you could play?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How good were you at your best? That's a lot of years to put into an instrument. What was the most difficult piece you could play?

shyt it's been a while. I would play Beethoven and other Classical music, and Old American themed songs. Part of the reason I want to start playing again is I want to learn Jazz Piano

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt it's been a while. I would play Beethoven and other Classical music, and Old American themed songs. Part of the reason I want to start playing again is I want to learn Jazz Piano
Did you have a private teacher? I want to get my kid in this, but he's s toddler...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Did you have a private teacher? I want to get my kid in this, but he's s toddler...

Well piano sessions are usually 1 on 1 with the teacher all the time until the 1 hour lesson is over, so yeah it was private in that sense. But I never had a piano teacher come to my house if that what you meant. I went to a Music school on the weekends or after school

Personally I rather put a child in a Piano school instead them coming to their house. You want your kid to be exposed to other kids that are better than them. I did alot of recitals when I was in Piano school, and that was cool playing in front of an audience