Got this older chick on my facebook feed that constantly posts motivational quotes

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
as well as gym and nutrition tips. I mean one every hour of the day. Only thing is she is still fat. :ld:

Another time I wish I had anonymous commenting.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why I closed my Facebook account months ago. All that shyt had become was people posting updates about their stupid Facebook game, motivational quotes, and single mothers from high school talking shyt about their baby daddy's & other single mothers.

Only social media I mess with is Twitter. Better looking broads, great source of information, and just cooler people over all.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
One day I'ma get drunk as fukk and start sonning everybody on my FB who does that same shyt..

Then come back the next day and blame it on the alcohol :lolbron:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
as well as gym and nutrition tips. I mean one every hour of the day. Only thing is she is still fat. :ld:

i honestly got like 40 friends,every time i accept a friend request and then i see them posting up the typical shyt that irks me(pics of food they cooked,pics of them holding 40oz:snoop:pics of them with their kids:jawalrus:post about them bein bad bytches,post where they bytch about what other ppl post)i remove them instantly:skip:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I've blocked and unsubscribed to several people already. And even though it can be annoying, as someone that loved sociology in college, I find my fb feed fascinating. You get a glimpse into a whole spectrum of how people interact and think. Just by what people post I can tell how sad or good their life is. And more often than not it's the exact opposite of what you portray online.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I blocked alot of people who post those lame copy pasted quotes. Most of the time it's people who don't practice what they preach. The funniest is this nasty ass hoodrat on my page that stays putting up crap like "I may love to shop, but I'm not buying your bullshyt" and "Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects her and every man deserves a woman who appreciates his efforts". I read that shyt and think to myself :stopitslime:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
^^ I know a bytch who stays stealing quotes, but because she's thick as hell no one puts her on blast for it, even tho its obvious.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How come the most run down, ged, fo kids havin, broke, large stank face child of a crack addict hoe be sayin that shyt. And these hoes post the most unoriginal chiche shyt like that Marilyn Monroe if you can't have me at my worse quote. Overdone.

Talkin about "our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate" bytch, you aint doin notthin with your life... Notthin wit yo life..

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
the worst is the chicks who post a picture with a typical cliche ass quote under it.

Wallie

Pro
Daps

Maybe she's trying to lose some weight. and what's wrong with motivational quotes?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
On my feed it's the same people all the damn time.
My cousins stay posting the stupidest shyt. What makes it worse is the simps that co-sign her bullshyt.

I'm like calm the fukk down your not that deep, :stopitslime:

I want to put a thing that says "LMFAO at stupid idiots that believe in an Illumanti and youtube scholars" troll the fukk out of em :lolbron: