GOT the black version ft 85 South podcast .

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The 85 South Show is fukkin' hysterical.

I've been listening since like the 3rd episode but I'm like two episodes back so I haven't got to this.

If it wasn't for this I would be one of those dudes who thinks DC is just some unfunny IG comedian. He's legitimately very talented, it just sucks that his energy is too reminiscent of Chris Tucker.

And Steve needs to let 'em back in the studio, they ain't do nothin'! :damn:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The 85 South Show is fukkin' hysterical.

I've been listening since like the 3rd episode but I'm like two episodes back so I haven't got to this.

If it wasn't for this I would be one of those dudes who thinks DC is just some unfunny IG comedian. He's legitimately very talented, it just sucks that his energy is too reminiscent of Chris Tucker.

And Steve needs to let 'em back in the studio, they ain't do nothin'! :damn:
Son these dudes are hilarious I had em in my queue forever but never got around to listening .
Yea the DMV got mad funny ass people .

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Son these dudes are hilarious I had em in my queue forever but never got around to listening .
Yea the DMV got mad funny ass people .

I listen to a ton of pods, from funny to informative and everything in-between, but on a joke for joke, off the cuff level, nobody is funnier than them to me, especially Karlous.

If his stand-up was as funny as his riffing, I'd easily say he's gonna blow up and be HUGE, but from what I've seen it's just OK.

And it's funny, I actually got put on to 85 South through a white podcast lol. Clayton went on a storytelling show I listen to called The Crabfeast and he was funny on it, so I just searched his name in my podcast app and saw he was on a show called 85 South and it's been a wrap since then.