Got lump in chest. Scared it might be cancer

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Saturday, i woke up to some upper chest pain. I smoke bidis/cigarettes and i think i had this before, but not for long. I think the lump been there for a while too, just not painful. When i felt the pain saturday, I just brushed it off untill i felt a lump just right under my left breast, next to sterum. It had pain with it and i was scared beyond belief. I smoke alot and it scared me that i might have lung cancer. Im only 22 yo. I woke up sunday and the pain went away alot but still some there. I started getting this little cough and some minor pain in lower stomach. Anybody experienced anything similar? Im going to the doctor later on today but this shyt got me shook.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Haha nah man that sounds bad go to the doc asap :smugfavre:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
well breh if u started feeling pain/coughing AFTER your initial worry that it may be cancer it could just be your body having a physical reaction to your mental reaction. Had something similar happen to me when I was really young except it was with my liver. Turned out everything was fine although it was almost as if I was trying to convince myself that something was wrong. Had stomach pains and all that. I think it's called hypochondria?

But u wont know for sure until you visit a doctor. Best of luck to you breh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just had a similar scare. Found a lump in my testocle months ago and forgot about. Went to the doc Friday, he sent me to have an ultrasound done. It was a calcium deposit but it had me so shook. Moral of the story? Lumps form everywhere for tons of reasons. If it causes pain its probably an infected cyst (had one on my back once).

Doc commented to me that the lump being smooth is a good sign. Is the lump smooth or jagged?