Got Invited to Church

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
By this nice older couple. I don't want to go, but it was hard to tell them no. I'm a man of my word, so I will be in that bytch :beli:

I really don't even mind going but I know they will be trying to get me to join and come back and shyt :skip:

tumblr_mhvlo0bx9u1qcmny4o1_500.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk church.

Ask them if they'll join you at a museum in return. To ACTUALLY learn something.

Lol, it ain't like that. I don't believe in all that shyt, but nevertheless, church is always a positive experience for me:yeshrug:

In my experience if you go one time off an invitation, people turn up the recruiting heavy, putting extra pressure on a nikka to be a member and shyt :whoa:

When I go, it's only cause someone invited me. I put my dollar in the plate and listen to the word, but I'm not giving my life up to Jesus:upsetfavre:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go and enjoy it breh :ehh:

When i invite people i try not to pressure them because of the exact reasons you were talking about.

And if its a small church you better hope the pastor does not call you out in front of the whole congregation

"Looks like we have another brother coming back to the lord!! Praise Jesus!!":troll:

I :dead: everytime that happens