Got into a fight with my girl, told her the baby might not be mines

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
We was at her house last night and in the kitchen n started fightin over sometnin small

long story short it got heated and i jus told her "bytch fucc u, da babys not even mines"

she looked at me like :dwillhuh: :to:

cuz im the only dude she had sex with before

I told her that when we was havin sex i was actually on birth control the whole time, and that when she was sleep, i let my big homie come in and hit, to pay off a pound of weed i lost for him

she told me we're gettin a DNA test tomorrow and if the baby isnt mines, she neverr wants to speak to me again :damn:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1323642424001.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see pictures of dikks stay on your mind, even years later. :laugh:

You didnt answer me, pal. Did you reevaluate your life after being shunned and excommunicated from the coli for posting male genitalia that you had stored on your computer on multiple occasions?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didnt answer me, pal. Did you reevaluate your life after being shunned and excommunicated from the coli for posting male genitalia that you had stored on your computer on multiple occasions?

I don't think you know what shunned and excommunicated mean, as evidenced by the fact that I have over 100% dap ratio, and am still here.

Makes sense though, since neither of those words have anything to do with homosexuality.

:laugh:

Smart dumb nikka.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think you know what shunned and excommunicated mean, as evidenced by the fact that I have over 100% dap ratio, and am still here.

Makes sense though, since neither of those words have anything to do with homosexuality.

:laugh:

Smart dumb nikka.

Please dont use the n word. I find it offensive like things that offend friends. We should all take some time to reflect on our lives like mirrors and hopefully we can all see when things need to be reevaluated. God willing, you did, friend. :ld: