Got her three times, she forgot we met before and ****ed until it was too late

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It started like this... Met shorty several years ago when yahoo personals was free. Shorty was from Queens and we did the whole webcam thing, cyber sex thing until finally she was so horny one of night I drove out to Queens from Jersey and I hit in the car parked somewhere near JFK airport. She had the tightest p*ssy I ever had cuz after I nutted twice none of my jizz came out, that shyt vanished. We meet up 7 years later on blackplanet and she all grown up now with 7 yr old kid still serving nikkas up. She doesn't remember us meeting years ago and fukking. So I played off that and told her I been missing her and always wanted to get with her blah blah blah. So working that angle got me the draws again. This the chic I made a thread on that other board about where her religious mom's and her waited outside for me to pick her up and then prayed and blessed the date before I took her to the motel. I hit again at the motel got dressed and dropped her home. Now same chic on POF, she still didn't remember the "prayer date". So I work the religious angle on her cuz I see she righteous now and looking for a good man on POF.... asked bout her mom and shyt and hit her with the religious game. So fast forward... the nikka she raising her kid wit got her daughter for the weekend so she invited me over for weekend so we can chill and goto church on Sunday. Told her I would bring clothes but didn't and we ended up fukking all night Friday (early Sat) and I bounced while she in the shower . So 3 times I got same chic :pachaha:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She must be doing ridiculous numbers if she fux the same guy 3 times (raw) and doesn't remember.

At this point, I think you're lying about not having any STDs.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
GaryColeman-WhoCares.jpg

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
It started like this... Met shorty several years ago when yahoo personals was free. Shorty was from Queens and we did the whole webcam thing, cyber sex thing until finally she was so horny one of night I drove out to Queens from Jersey and I hit in the car parked somewhere near JFK airport. She had the tightest p*ssy I ever had cuz after I nutted twice none of my jizz came out, that shyt vanished. We meet up 7 years later on blackplanet and she all grown up now with 7 yr old kid still serving nikkas up. She doesn't remember us meeting years ago and fukking. So I played off that and told her I been missing her and always wanted to get with her blah blah blah. So working that angle got me the draws again. This the chic I made a thread on that other board about where her religious mom's and her waited outside for me to pick her up and then prayed and blessed the date before I took her to the motel. I hit again at the motel got dressed and dropped her home. Now same chic on POF, she still didn't remember the "prayer date". So I work the religious angle on her cuz I see she righteous now and looking for a good man on POF.... asked bout her mom and shyt and hit her with the religious game. So fast forward... the nikka she raising her kid wit got her daughter for the weekend so she invited me over for weekend so we can chill and goto church on Sunday. Told her I would bring clothes but didn't and we ended up fukking all night Friday (early Sat) and I bounced while she in the shower . So 3 times I got same chic :pachaha:

Breh, I thought you was retiring from the trife game?:birdman:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
my nikka

i did the whole just randomly bounce on a chick before

ol girl was like...ama shower be right

i ran and got my shyt and left..
ignored her 50 text messages

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Skeets gotta make a internet macking 101 fundamental thread.

And let the massess :eat:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skeets gotta make a internet macking 101 fundamental thread.

And let the massess :eat:

Man this nicca must have Super Saiyan antibodies n shyt.

Got his immune system on some :lift: 24/7 to still be alive after all this.