Daps
last night i was :gladbron:

today i am :sadbron: :ooh::ooh::ooh: :sadcam: :ooh::ooh::ooh::scusthov:

Taco Bell makes their food out of poison

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I get their chicken quesadilla..Im about to stop drinking soda and all the processed food....been feeling mad sluggish

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I get their chicken quesadilla..Im about to stop drinking soda and all the processed food....been feeling mad sluggish

i try not to eat fast food on any sort of regular basis but i got way too high and drunk yesterday so there was no way i coulda avoided it.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
If you aint get that dorito taco ..you lawsed.

1UHR0OwxXZlWNZN.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
taco bell...i used to love their food..esp during my undergrad and grad school days..since there was one always close by..it was perfect sobering up food after drinking/smoking/etc...but i ate it so much i got sick of it...didn't like the way it was turning my shyt a different color after i ate it...now i go to an authentic mexican spot for my fix

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
Yall nikkas act like that dorito taco is GOAT

Just make a hard taco and eat a bag of cheese doritos with it and it taste the same :manny:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i never drink soda but i had a medium baja blast which i swear gave me a second wind to go to the bar and have a couple more drinks before last call

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Yall nikkas act like that dorito taco is GOAT

Just make a hard taco and eat a bag of cheese doritos with it and it taste the same :manny:

That would probably taste better, actually.

I recently had McDonalds for the first time after more than 6 months of eating really, really clean.

I literally could taste chemicals and thought someone did something to my burger. I had a friend who regularly eats fast food taste it and she was like "I have no idea what you're talking about. If you don't want yours, I'll take it."

Never going back.

Incidentally, the fries were fine.