got caught taking a pic of a chicks feet today like a creep in public

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
was at lunch today eating and i was sitting outside at tables amongst the people. next to me were two girls one of them smoking hot. she had shorts, a tank and and some killer heels on. her legs were stunning and i couldnt help notice how nice her toes and feet were so i went to take a pic of the whole package

i did a shytty angle on my phone trying to take the pic a few feet away like a moron and never turned my iphone on silent so she heard the camera flash noise and looked at me and asked "what the fukk are you doing"? she got up and grabbed my arm to look at my phone and caught me with camera on. took my phone and deleted it and sat back down and gave me a bad look. i stayed for two minutes and left. fukking creepy. i was gonna post that shyt here it was nice.

ive been trying to be a ninja with pics like some of yall but im never trying again

her leg/foot game looked kinda like this it was amazing:
tumblr_m16dt18AxN1r3t9p5o1_500.png

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No wonder u have a hard time baggin pretty girls lol

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
:whoa:How you gonna let a chick grab YOUR arm and take YOUR phone and delete YOUR shyt. fukk that shyt mang! You shoulda strong armed her ass until she tripped on those heels and hit the floor like
model-high-heel-catwalk-fail.gif

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:How you gonna let a chick grab YOUR arm and take YOUR phone and delete YOUR shyt. fukk that shyt mang! You shoulda strong armed her ass until she tripped on those heels and hit the floor like
model-high-heel-catwalk-fail.gif

i was within feet of her, she stormed at me and i just let her have it. im not trying to get into a public fight with a women and get charged. i was the wrong party

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Are you that nikka that used to do that on ProjectCovo? I remember there was a video where a nikka walked behind a broad for a quarter of a block with the camera on her ass, chick had a kid and everything.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Are you that nikka that used to do that on ProjectCovo? I remember there was a video where a nikka walked behind a broad for a quarter of a block with the camera on her ass, chick had a kid and everything.

no that was @H@LLOW lol

and im a cac

Last edited by a moderator: