got called out last night clubbing by some street hustlers

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
my boys and I were chilling in the corner of a decent club next to some shady careactors minding our own buisness having a good time. we were drunk and I said something like "im all about the bengermans" and they started a fight with me because they thought i was acting like i was getting more money than them, witch i probably was this one cat had coffee stains i presume on his ecko polo. nothing happened because it got broken up but shyt almost went down

anyway why the hell do guys not mind they're own business and want to start issues?

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
my boys and I were chilling in the corner of a decent club next to some shady careactors minding our own buisness having a good time. we were drunk and I said something like "im all about the bengermans" and they started a fight with me because they thought i was acting like i was getting more money than them, witch i probably was this one cat had coffee stains i presume on his ecko polo. nothing happened because it got broken up but shyt almost went down

anyway why the hell do guys not mind they're own business and want to start issues?

1232903709_samuel%20l%20jackson%20-%20bad%20ass%20mofo.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
im sorry but my posts usuelly dont have fireworks i just post it how i see it

Lol tell it how it really looked to anyone watching the fight u was drunk:beli:

To everyone else it looked like some drunk clown running his mouth almost got his ass beat but was spared because he was no real threat... u don't get points for knocking out fools who can barely stand. U wasn't a threat to em, that liquor got u fuzzy

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

race cars lazer's airplane's........

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Yeah, real weak trolling.

"Look it at me, I purposefully misspelled words to get a reaction just like a bunch of threads I've made>"

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
ur trolling fell off.

the spelling mistakes on work for so long