• other

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I was going to make this the best murder thread, but so many of them were from Arya alone that I was wondering which one you all thought was best. My first immediate thought was the slaughter of the Freys, but then I started thinking about some others...I swear Arya might be THE best murderer on this show.

Walder Frey:

Leave one wolf alive...

Meryn Trant (Note: the GoT producers said this was the most expensive scene in the series as of S6 b/c of the CGI to Meryn's eyes)

The Waif

Littlefinger

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
When they killed littlefinger and had him dead to rights on all his schemes....:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: classic fukking moment...

His death should have been more brutal tho... :francis: it was too short...
Yea, if he was caught by Cersei Lannister but the Starks hand out justice swiftly. Now, they way they killed Ramsay Snow was apropos.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
None of them.

It's the sequence in which she gets revenge on the dude that killed Lommy

No over the top bullshyt. No bad writing that led up to it. No fakeouts or clumsy misdirection. No silly action set piece that failed as narrative. Just a brutal ass sequence of poking up a dude that serves 3 different purposes.

1 Justice for Lommy.
2. Getting needle back.
3. Getting the Hound to trust her, indicated by him allowing her to ride on her own horse at the end of the scene.

It's got character building, callback to previous seasons, badass dialogue, and is brutal without being goofy. It's one of her first intentional murders so it's still surreal seeing someone so small and "innocent" killing men. And the sick smile on her face as needle slides into his skin like a needle through thread is actually shocking because it's the first time we've seen it. It's kind of played by the time she is murdering Walder Frey and Littlefinger. And those moments are undercut by shytty storytelling and repetitive notes that it took get there.

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Voted Meryn Trant.

Littlefinger could have been a classic death but it was cheapened with how stupid he got in the end. Scheme on enemy turf with a cripple running godmode brehs. :camby:

I TOTALLY agree. Between the whole Arya/Sansa beef ("beef"?) and Baelish on his knees like a bytch, I think the writers squandered what could've been the absolute death to end all deaths. I wanted Baelish to go all THREE-EYED RAVEN AIN'T GOT shyt ON ME and whatnot. The minute Bran said "chaos is a ladder," I would've taken the fukk off.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Voted Meryn Trant.

Littlefinger could have been a classic death but it was cheapened with how stupid he got in the end. Scheme on enemy turf with a cripple running godmode brehs. :camby:
honestly would you believe it? some kid comes back and says he sees everything that ever was?

by the time he repeated back some crazy shyt, littlefinger was already deep in his plot.. it was too late to turn back

i'm gonna say her best was the dude she killed with the hound. they were in the barn and she caught up with dude who stabbed her friends neck and gets her sword back. then she repeats back "your leg hurt boy?" then stabs him in the neck slow