Got any paranormal/supernatural/other type stories?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
In high school i worked in a assisted living facility part time. I have stories for days...

One patient was this evil ass man. Rumor has it he did a long stint in prison for murdering his brother when he was younger. I believe it because he was mean as hell. No one liked him because he would scream and try to bite the nurses. I always anwered his call light last. Well one day after a really nasty fall he was in really bad shape. He kept ringing his call light and yelling for help. When i went in he grabbbed my hand and begged me to stay with him because "they" were trying to take him. I was like :rudy: and made a note in his chart that his meds were makin him hallucinate and went on about my business. A few hours later I heard the most blood curling scream coming from his room. I noticed his call light wasnt going off anymore so i went to check on him and he had passed. The look on his face will stay with me for the rest of my life. It was a look of :damn: mixed with :to: mixed with :merchant: He died alone and afraid with no family. I kinda felt bad for the guy. With all the patients that die, right before they pass they get very happy and peaceful. They start seeing loved ones or religious figures that have already passes that come to help them cross over and they arent scared anymore. But this particular guy wasnt so lucky i guess. When i walked in the room there was a very heavy and negative feel to the room. I cant explain it but whoever came to get him did not come from a place of love.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some years ago I had a disturbing dream that Jay Z was standing in my closet and stood there as I slept.

I remember the glare in his eyes; they were wide and demented

As the minutes passed he would slowly approach my bedside until he was, maybe, a couple inches away from stabbing me.

Right then I awoke in the middle of the night and smelled the faint smell of rocawear cologne on my satin pillow

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Some years ago I had a disturbing dream that Jay Z was standing in my closet and watched as I slept.

I remember his stare being very ominous and demented.

As the minutes passed he would slowly approach my bedside until he was, maybe, a couple inches away from stabbing me.

Right then I awoke in the middle of the night and smelled the faint smell of rocawear cologne

:dead:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
There is no such thing as ghost, goblins, witches and demons

The human mind is capable of producing all types of hallucinations and images that we think are real that aren't really there in reality. Usually it happens under stress, mental illess or when you're under the influence of a mind altering substance

Our minds are programed to look for patterns that often times aren't really there and we end up interpreting them as having some supernatural meaning. However there are some instances where people who have not been inflicted with any of the above hallucinated/saw visions etc also. They're usually batsh1t crazy and go on to start world religions.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Me and my homeboy saw a star looking object slowly move across the sky then stop and 5 seconds later it went into warp speed :damn:

That nikka still remembers it to this day

I told my uncle about it and he told me about a story when he was younger. He said that he was delivering newspapers on his bike one morning when he saw a cigar shaped object hovering in some lady's yard. He said it flew away after a couple mins

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I spent the night over my homeboys spot 1 day, he told me about a gay ghost he had in his house and I thought he was bullshytting. Anyway, we end up drinking and watching the game and I doze off. I wake up a few hours later with my underwear missing and a sore culo. Never heard of a gay ghost, but that's enough proof for me right there.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
There is no such thing as ghost, goblins, witches and demons

The human mind is capable of producing all types of hallucinations and images that we think are real that aren't really there in reality. Usually it happens under stress, mental illess or when you're under the influence of a mind altering substance

Our minds are programed to look for patterns that often times aren't really there and we end up interpreting them as having some supernatural meaning. However there are some instances where people who have not been inflicted with any of the above hallucinated/saw visions etc also. They're usually batsh1t crazy and go on to start world religions.

You sound so sure of it. Like you KNOW everything. You must be transcendental :bow:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
we either live in a world where we abide by a natural laws or we don't and anything goes.

:yeshrug:

Why can't it be a little bit of both?:ld: Define anything goes? I don't believe we live in a game of thrones fantasy world, but to dismiss anything contrary to the empirical has to be the mark of some pretty grand pretension on the part of the anti-supernatural crowd. My stance has always been "I don't know, but I'm open".

I don't know where basic ass dudes get this idea that they can speak on all the mysteries of the universe like they solved the sh*t like a common rubix cube. Ya'll just as bad as the pure faithers who make shyt up to further their ideologies. Why can't people just accept "I don't know" and keep it moving? Why is it got to be "I know for a fact 100% my ideology is right. The other sh*t is garbage" That's utter bullsh*t. This is why I can't bang exclusively with the hard science heads or the magical folk. I take what I like from both.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some years ago I had a disturbing dream that Jay Z was standing in my closet and stood there as I slept.

I remember the glare in his eyes; they were wide and demented

Right then I awoke in the middle of the night and smelled the faint smell of rocawear cologne on my satin pillow

:deadmanny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spent the night over my homeboys spot 1 day, he told me about a gay ghost he had in his house and I thought he was bullshytting. Anyway, we end up drinking and watching the game and I doze off. I wake up a few hours later with my underwear missing and a sore culo. Never heard of a gay ghost, but that's enough proof for me right there.

tumblr_m21lkfqMm61r5gvg1o1_250.gif

nikka said he woke up with a sore culo. Bruh, I can't fukking breathe right now. :dead:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why can't it be a little bit of both?:ld: Define anything goes? I don't believe we live in a game of thrones fantasy world, but to dismiss anything contrary to the empirical has to be the mark of some pretty grand pretension on the part of the anti-supernatural crowd. My stance has always been "I don't know, but I'm open".

I don't know where basic ass dudes get this idea that they can speak on all the mysteries of the universe like they solved the sh*t like a common rubix cube. Ya'll just as bad as the pure faithers who make shyt up to further their ideologies. Why can't people just accept "I don't know" and keep it moving? Why is it got to be "I know for a fact 100% my ideology is right. The other sh*t is garbage" That's utter bullsh*t. This is why I can't bang exclusively with the hard science heads or the magical folk. I take what I like from both.

:church:

These hardcore Dawkins ass nikkaz act like they got the whole world figured out and shyt, when there's so much that hasn't been figured out by anybody yet. They actually then end up running people over to the crazy ass religions because people are smart enough to know that science doesn't know EVERYTHING yet.

nikkaz just need to chill and just say, "we know a lot, but it aint all there is to know" and KIM.