Got an interview in the am...

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Bout fuggin time!!! It's a bill collector gig and the hours don't seem to conflict with my school schedule so I'll fugg with it for a sec

Pays decent ($15 an hour)

Only downside is...it's a collector job :snoop:, Gotta wear a tie everyday (not THAT big of a deal but it's a collector gig..like c'mon son, and no benes til the 6th month :what:)

Honestly, I really want to break into the IT field but with no experience, cents, or a degree yet, I'm gettin the frigid shoulder like a mug :deadrose:

It's not like I NEED a gig BUT sittin in the crib day in and day out grows boring as fugg! I'll be lookin in the mean time while I'm there tho...

Carry on gents...

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
how? I wanna do that and Im an 80s baby....I know a lil C++, a lil this a lil that. :rudy:

I got a Marketing degree...put me on what I should study. Willa YouTube degree work with that?

What type of experience do you have? I mean if you have any type of call center/customer service experience and computer troubleshooting experience, that should be enough to get you in. A lot of Tier 1 Help Desk positions offer training breh. You got to know how to "maneuver" the work experience you have to work in your favor, if you know what I mean.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
$15 not bad man not bad

*remembers to up this if you ever front like you making 100k a year*
No need breh...As stated, it's not a NEED right now (trust me, I'm straight on the Fidel Cashflow for a nice minute) BUT I 6 months out of work has been long enough for me...

How old are you
28...I've had the luxury of having great paying gigs since I graduated HS and just two years ago I finally decided what I wanted to do for a career (Info systems...security)...