Got a questionaire for jury duty sooo

Daps
what happens if I dont send it back in :rudy: im in college a full time student and I really dont wanna fill the thing out.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Show up and don't make it obvious but give OFF answers in the screening process...they will drop you with the quickness

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Show up and don't make it obvious but give OFF answers in the screening process...they will drop you with the quickness

Man I tried my best to sabotage mine and STILL ended up on a jury. It was a drug case and I told them my uncle was a drug addict and he was on the same stuff the defendant was accused off selling and it destroyed my family. They still had me sit up there.

little4209

All Star
Daps
First one I got, I went...sat in a room w/ about 300 people and had to fill out a questionnaire..I forget most of the questions but one was like " do u think that a cop should always be believed because of their position" or some sh1t lol You'll know how to answer if you don't wanna get picked...anyway, I got picked to answer questions from the judge and gave some dumb answer that got me out of it..lol...2nd one I got I didn't go :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you want to get off jury duty, just tell them you don't trust eye witness testimony.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Man I tried my best to sabotage mine and STILL ended up on a jury. It was a drug case and I told them my uncle was a drug addict and he was on the same stuff the defendant was accused off selling and it destroyed my family. They still had me sit up there.

That's not enough to get you off...

should have said something along the lines of "I believe the system is unfair to drug dealers and I do not see anything wrong with what they are doing"

See how quick they will give you that paper work :whoo:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I could see why the prosecution wanted you but don't see how the defence let you go.

What was the case about and what was the verdict if you don't mind me asking?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I could see why the prosecution wanted you but don't see how the defence let you go.

What was the case about and what was the verdict if you don't mind me asking?
Some dude sold to a plain clothes at a gas station. Had him on tape and everything. He was found guilty of course.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
if you want to get off jury duty, just tell them you don't trust eye witness testimony.

mHM3DMk.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
They send me stuff but I can't go since I'm a ex felon..but I hell as would go,.i would like to sit up there on a drug case that's trying to convict someone black..I'll call him out as innocent even if they have all the proof and evidence..no matter how long the trial takes..I'm not gonna change my mind..

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
They send me stuff but I can't go since I'm a ex felon..but I hell as would go,.i would like to sit up there on a drug case that's trying to convict someone black..I'll call him out as innocent even if they have all the proof and evidence..no matter how long the trial takes..I'm not gonna change my mind..

:leostare: