Got a Phone interview :gladbron:

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The good things about phone interviews is that they can't see what you doing :lolbron:

Last time I had a phone interview, I wrote down answers for common questions for the field and wrote down a hell of a closing interview speech.

My manager asked me a good amount of the shyt I wrote down too, and I answered them like a pro and quickly. Then I hit him with my closing speech and it was a wrap.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
The good things about phone interviews is that they can't see what you doing :lolbron:

Last time I had a phone interview, I wrote down answers for common questions for the field and wrote down a hell of a closing interview speech.

My manager asked me a good amount of the shyt I wrote down too, and I answered them like a pro and quickly. Then I hit him with my closing speech and it was a wrap.

good to know...im prepping some stuff as we speak.:ninja1:

Daps

:krs:

I do better on personal interviews than phone. That shyt is awkward

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't had an interview in like four years. I'm rusty as hell right now if i had to have one.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Man having a "CAC" voice ain't gonna help u I ur first name is the likes of Leon, Terrell, or Jamal.

Im sure they see my name and think Im a mexican immigrant :to:
As I get older Im realizing how important this is.. and how bad my fam failed me:facepalm: