Got a New PC Gaming Device Called Azeron Cyborg

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I Just got this new Azeron Cyborg. Any of you have one? For those of you who do, how much of a gamechanger is it for you? Also, how long did it take you to become proficient with it and all of its buttons?

Here is a picture of it for those who have not seen one. Sorry, I have not figured out how to use Imgur to make the picture smaller yet.

JSAjVeu.jpg

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
nikka nerds outchea shamelessly buying weirdo peripherals :mjlol: PC gang come getcha mans

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
It has 29 programmable buttons. I can't fathom needing anymore myself.
every key to the left of my number pad is taken, and most of the ctrl/shift/alt modifiers are too

i thought this thing was a mouse with a gang of extra buttons then realized what it really is :pachaha:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
every key to the left of my number pad is taken, and most of the ctrl/shift/alt modifiers are too

i thought this thing was a mouse with a gang of extra buttons then realized what it really is :pachaha:
Yea, it is not. You can pair it with a numpad mouse too. I have a Corsair Scimitar that has 12 buttons on its side.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
:ehh: Looks like something I could use to up my Chivalry 2 skills

but I’ll also have no excuse if I’m getting whooped and I got this thing :sadcam: