Gorilla Zoe does horror core now?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEgYa6R9l8TKeAvTk]Video: Gorilla Zoe - Jeffrey Dahmer[/ame]

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
zoe always been whack to me, but he just shows you that the rap shyt is all a hustle nowadays. when he first came out he was a trap nikkka, now he's every and anything that will make him a buck, i respect that. not too long ago this nikkka was doing house and techno shyt :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
zoe always been whack to me, but he just shows you that the rap shyt is all a hustle nowadays. when he first came out he was a trap nikkka, now he's every and anything that will make him a buck, i respect that. not too long ago this nikkka was doing house and techno shyt :laff:

:leon::leon:

lank?? :youngsabo::manny:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
:skip:

This nikka is doing horrorcore--- HOW??

He got the same gat-dayum bootleg Lex Luger beat backin this shyt. Unless Lex Luger actually produced this. Too bad every mahfugga rap over the same ass shyt.

Whip cream on doodoo. :gag:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:skip:

This nikka is doing horrorcore--- HOW??

He got the same gat-dayum bootleg Lex Luger beat backin this shyt. Unless Lex Luger actually produced this. Too bad every mahfugga rap over the same ass shyt.

Whip cream on doodoo. :gag:

:wtb:The beat tag said Sonny Digital (nikka who did Racks and Same Damn Time)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This nikka had me fooled wit that Hood nikka song. With his oh so deep baritone, I though he was bout to shake down the rap game

shyt was a fukking monster. jeezy muuurrrdeerreedd it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: DMR

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is just classic modern day trap shyt, Now the video :huhldup: is on some other shyt...

Real Talk Gorilla Zoe really isnt even that bad all these songs arent terrible for their respective genres, its just :scusthov: to see how far he'll go for a dollar

This used to be my shyt:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dap
Reactions: DMR