Google pixel buds pro or Galaxy buds 2 pro?

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
The pro 2 stay in my ears, even when I workout. That's the only complaint I had about the first pros. So I would honestly recommend them. I've never used the pixel buds before.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The pro 2 stay in my ears, even when I workout. That's the only complaint I had about the first pros. So I would honestly recommend them. I've never used the pixel buds before.
Keeping the buds in my ears definitely a challenge some times so if the buds pro 2 is a better fit might get them. I've got a Samsung phone already so that's why I'm leaning towards them. The pixel buds are cheaper tho :patrice:

How would you grade the sound quality and ambient sound features? The thing that's got me interested is that technology where if someone is talking it turns down your sound and amplifies their voice so you can hear them clearly without taking the buds out. That's a must have for me since I work around people.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
if you got some old headphones lying around trade them into Samsung. get the pro 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If you still looking the purple joints is like $105 on Amazon right now. I have that color and it looks fine. Easily worth that price.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pixel Buds pro are too unproven to me. Galaxy Buds pro or Jabra Elite...the $79 ones..they'll definitely stay in your ear..snug fit.