NULL
Can these run office? Google needs to get ms office support

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:snoop: At using an ARM processor instead of a low-powered Intel or AMD x86 processor.

Quickoffice + Google drive get with the times bro. You can convert the files to office

Can it finally run linux programs or is that only on higher-end Chromebooks?

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:snoop: At using an ARM processor instead of a low-powered Intel or AMD x86 processor.

Can it finally run linux programs or is that only on higher-end Chromebooks?
its fast enough calm down. Its 279$. They fixed youtube

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quickoffice + Google drive get with the times bro. You can convert the files to office
There's no equivalent or substitute for one note and that's forfeiting a big potential market in students

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dont use the internet bro...google keep exist so does evernote please stop

:childplease: you serious? I'm not talking about making shopping lists I'm talking about making notes for class and onenote shyts on them feature wise

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
:childplease: you serious? I'm not talking about making shopping lists I'm talking about making notes for class and onenote shyts on them feature wise
and whats wrong with google keep. One note is overrated lil nikka. check into google keep before you run your mouth

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and whats wrong with google keep. One note is overrated lil nikka. check into google keep before you run your mouth
Is there a desktop version of Google keep I'm not aware of. I use it every day shyts just a notepad

Rohiggidy

The Big League
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is there a desktop version of Google keep I'm not aware of. I use it every day shyts just a notepad
googlekeep.com bro its merged with google drive. what is one note. You can do the same shyt. Google is there to work with google keep. Also there is a chrome web store for apps