Google and LG getting destroyed in the media right now

Daps
Reppin
So the Pixel 2XL is doa with lot of complaints about the screen. And guess who made the screen? LG ..

When was the last time an LG product was built to last? Their track record with phones speak for itself. Just Google LG hardware issues and you'll find out exactly what I mean.

And the Verge posted this today.

:picard:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This is bad news for apple, as apple is reportedly working with LG on OLED screens for there next phone, to try and supplant Samsungs strangle hold on the market.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Is the general consumer gonna care about the screen using SRGB vs P3 color gamut?

This isn't like Note 7 phones exploding or LGs bootloop issues.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is bad news for apple, as apple is reportedly working with LG on OLED screens for there next phone, to try and supplant Samsungs strangle hold on the market.
I thought Apple bought their recent Iphone X OLED screens from Samsung.

Daps
Reppin
Is the general consumer gonna care about the screen using SRGB vs P3 color gamut?

This isn't like Note 7 phones exploding or LGs bootloop issues.

LG is known for hardware issues so they won't be effected much but Googles brand taking a hit . They've been marketing the phone as "phone made by Google"

So customers will blame Google for all the issues associated with the device even though all parts are coming from LG.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The kang is coming :ahh:

Screen_Shot_2017_09_13_at_2.37.00_PM.png

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
LG makes great parts, but it looks like LG and Google messed up big time on this.

This is exactly the reason why I can't use Android as my main device anymore. I have to use my phone for work and I cannot have it malfunction on me over some BS. If I need something addressed immediately the apple store is 10 minutes away.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
The thing is Samsung has had burn in issues for years. They kept investing in it and now at this point with the s8 and note 8, it's far less an issue. Doesn't mean I'm ever rocking full brightness for more than a few minutes though.

LG just have fukked up QA. I actually wanted a V30 but no fukking way would I pay flagship prices for a LG phone. They are out their goddamn mind.

Just like their TVs, and their electronics in general, LG stuff is always good BUT......