Good ol’ JR was dikking down Missy Hyatt :dead:

Daps
Reppin
LDN

Missy Hyatt revealed that she once dated Jim Ross a couple of years after his wife passed away.

Jan Ross passed away in 2017 from a traumatic brain injury. She was driving to a local gym on her Vespa in Norman, OK, when she was hit by a car. She was not wearing her helmet and suffered multiple skull fractures. As a result of her injuries, she passed away a few days later. Jim has openly discussed how much the loss has impacted him and continues to keep her spirit alive after a long, happy marriage.

While appearing on Cafe de René, Wyatt was asked whether she would be open to spending a night with Ross and if she would give him a chance to "rock it up." This led to the reveal, as they dated in 2019. She didn't say how long the relationship lasted.

"Honestly, me and Jim dated for a couple of years, about two years after his wife passed away, we dated for about two years. So, yeah, I've rocked his world. He's rocked my world.”

BAH GAWD

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Missy Hyatt revealed that she once dated Jim Ross a couple of years after his wife passed away.

Jan Ross passed away in 2017 from a traumatic brain injury. She was driving to a local gym on her Vespa in Norman, OK, when she was hit by a car. She was not wearing her helmet and suffered multiple skull fractures. As a result of her injuries, she passed away a few days later. Jim has openly discussed how much the loss has impacted him and continues to keep her spirit alive after a long, happy marriage.

While appearing on Cafe de René, Wyatt was asked whether she would be open to spending a night with Ross and if she would give him a chance to "rock it up." This led to the reveal, as they dated in 2019. She didn't say how long the relationship lasted.

"Honestly, me and Jim dated for a couple of years, about two years after his wife passed away, we dated for about two years. So, yeah, I've rocked his world. He's rocked my world.”

BAH GAWD

stop-dont-go-there-just-stop-it-jim_ross.gif