Gommora is a Top 5 show of all time (video)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If you not caught up or haven't watched the series yet, don't watch the video in the OP. :picard: Spoilers out the ass.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a pretty good show, but they went a too far with the violence. All of the characters are monsters that will killl anyone, even kids, if it helped them accomplish their goals. I think the characters could have been more well rounded and complex. Not one character on the show ended up being likeable.

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It’s a pretty good show, but they went a too far with the violence. All of the characters are monsters that will killl anyone, even kids, if it helped them accomplish their goals. I think the characters could have been more well rounded and complex. Not one character on the show ended up being likeable.

expect mobsters to not be monsters brehs :skip:

on the contrary I think this show perfectly captures what these individuals are and have always been. Too much American media has glamorized them and this one shows people who and what they exactly are. Even with that said, there are characters who shine through and get redemption. Ciro developed into someone you could root for by the end, now Don Pietro was a pos through and through :pachaha:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

on the contrary I think this show perfectly captures what these individuals are and have always been. Too much American media has glamorized them and this one shows people who and what they exactly are. Even with that said, there are characters who shine through and get redemption. Ciro developed into someone you could root for by the end, now Don Pietro was a pos through and through :pachaha:

Yup

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Nah, it's a reflection on how demonic that mob life is in real life. A lot of these shows/movies make these dudes sympathetic anti-heroes you forget what they're really about. It took some people near the end of The Shield series to rebuke Vic Mackey when they should have done so the first episode. :mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Ciro was just as bad, don't forget he

killed Blue Bloods sister just to fuel his rage.

Amazing show, characters who've accepted a place in hell will act :demonic: