Golden Globes 2023 nominations

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I feel like you could take out Elvis for both noms I know cacs gonna cac but this is ridiculous
Ive heard buzz about Elvis during awards (def not a best picture movie to me either and Baz being considered for directer, nah) but Butler was incredible in Elvis.

Hadnt heard any buzz about coogler or bp2, but did about Angela, glad she got her nom. She was incredible.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Ive heard buzz about Elvis during awards (def not a best picture movie to me either and Baz being considered for directer, nah) but Butler was incredible in Elvis.

Hadnt heard any buzz about coogler or bp2, but did about Angela, glad she got her nom. She was incredible.
yeah I'll thank twitter for that one they went hard for Angela
I just thought with everything going on with the movie Coogler would get a nom for putting out a good film still

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was a fire ass year for television and there are a lot of big snubs I’m noticing right off the bat. I’m happy The Bear is getting its recognition though. It’s more of a drama than a strict comedy, so it’s kinda bizarre seeing it listed with those other shows.

And I see it’s that time of the year again where award committees pretend Rhea Seehorn doesn’t exist… :francis:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I feel like Nope got snubbed, they could take that Elvis bullshyt off there. And Jordan Peele should have gotten the best director nom for Nope.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nope got snubbed.

Sydney Sweeney got snubbed for Euphoria, she was arguably better than Zendaya.

Tabasco got snubbed for White Lotus. She was better than Aubrey Plaza to me...

Luthen got MAJORLY snubbed on Andor.. Andor needed more recognition period