Goldberg Hasn't Signed A New WWE Contract. Could He Be All Elite Soon?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Goldberg WWE Raw

Fightful Select has an update on a rumor that Goldberg was about to sign a new WWE contract. According to sources close to the WWE Hall of Famer and former Universal Champion, Goldberg getting a new contract is news to him.
The rumored contract was for two years and five guaranteed matches, with three matches against new talents he has yet to face. It would also mainly see Goldberg booked at Saudi Arabia and WrestleMania-type events. Sources close to him say this is not true. Specifically, they noted, “That would be news to his reps that negotiate those kinds of deals.”
Goldberg’s previous deal runs through the end of 2022. However, he has no matches left on his contract. Fightful noted while there’s a chance that Goldberg signs a new contract with WWE, his reps stated that has not happened yet.
The 55-year-old Goldberg last wrestled at WWE Elimination Chamber 2022 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia earlier in February. He lost to WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns via technical submission in a title match. It was reported that the Hall of Famer was not set for any WWE premium live events beyond his match with Reigns at Elimination Chamber.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I dont think triple h fukks with goldberg like that and the audience he caters to doesnt really fukk with him either so I could see them cutting ties, could be wrong too tho, would be cool to see bron breakker retire him

now watch him go to AEW because tony loves his WCW nostalgia and needs his "goldberg is back home on turner television for the first time in 22 years!" moment and the same crowd that hates him switches their tune :mjpls:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
I dont think triple h fukks with goldberg like that and the audience he caters to doesnt really fukk with him either so I could see them cutting ties, could be wrong too tho, would be cool to see bron breakker retire him

now watch him go to AEW because tony loves his WCW nostalgia and needs his "goldberg is back home on turner television for the first time in 22 years!" moment and the same crowd that hates him switches their tune :mjpls:

Spoiler is facts though :mjgrin:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Tbh if I were Triple H I wouldn’t bring Goldberg back. Only exception would be for one last match at ‘Mania Hollywood, against an opponent that would make sense, and that Goldy could put over

Not even sure who I would pick really, other than Bron Breakker? :jbhmm: