Gold tooth having, tattoo having, big booty 40+ year old broads appreciation thread

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
All they want is A nikka, buy em' beer, and for ya 2 beat tha brakes

off they p*ssy.

:lolbron::whew:

Redbox and Miller Lite type of night.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I have yet to experience one of these types of broads. I need a 40+ hoodrat in my life :busta:
I feel you brah, but I think is something about Toronto that don't make these type of sluts. I love these older sluts, I have fantasy of fuccing a major older woman, but a professional one. I don't want a dirty older hoodrat.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I feel you brah, but I think is something about Toronto that don't make these type of sluts. I love these older sluts, I have fantasy of fuccing a major older woman, but a professional one. I don't want a dirty older hoodrat.

I work with one breh. she's like 5"10...thick, fat azz..and she has gold tooth :ehh: Im not sure about the tats, but i wouldnt be surprised if its under her clothes.

she's either african or west indian, most likely west indian

I made a thread about it on here...asking n!ggas how I should approach this workplace skeeze...but n!ggas convinced me not to

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
met a couple when I was in Fort Lauderdale... one in particular girl had the roundest azz I ever seen...but that gold tooth tho :bryan: just the one too :dead:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
met a couple when I was in Fort Lauderdale... one in particular girl had the roundest azz I ever seen...but that gold tooth tho :bryan: just the one too :dead:

:dead: The dale is the home of those type of women :pachaha:

I hate anything hoodrat so they get the :what: face when they try to choose up...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I used to bag groceries at this supermarket here in Brooklyn there was this one chick just like that. She looked like she was in her late 30s, early 40s. She used to wear these tights that had my dikk going like
ddance.gif
I purposedly went to bag her groceries when she wore them pants just to stare at that beautiful ratchet Brooklyn ass. :whew:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:dead: The dale is the home of those type of women :pachaha:

I hate anything hoodrat so they get the :what: face when they try to choose up...

whats up with the dale breh...was that the thing back in the day...swear I NEVER seen that shyt elsewhere...had me dying :heh:

When I used to bag groceries at this supermarket here in Brooklyn there was this one chick just like that. She looked like she was in her late 30s, early 40s. She used to wear these tights that had my dikk going like
ddance.gif
I purposedly went to bag her groceries when she wore them pants just to stare at that beautiful ratchet Brooklyn ass. :whew:

:deadmanny: @ the gif