Going to the Sprint store in 3 hours. I need help... do I stay with Apple or get an Android :sadcam:

Where to go from here>

• Stay with Apple and cop the 5s

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Come back to Android

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I can't make up my mind. :snoop:

I've been going back and forth between getting a 5s and either a Moto X or a S4. I'm comfortable with Apple but I don't mind the change... but at the same time I feel i might regret having to learn Android all over again. The Moto X is damn near perfect but its only 720p :mindblown:

So fukk it I will let the coli decide

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I can't make up my mind. :snoop:

I've been going back and forth between getting a 5s and either a Moto X or a S4. I'm comfortable with Apple but I don't mind the change... but at the same time I feel i might regret having to learn Android all over again. The Moto X is damn near perfect but its only 720p :mindblown:

So fukk it I will let the coli decide
Get a Nexus 5.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin

Android got too many options and none of them are perfect. A phone will have one thing but not the other. This feature, but not that one. The Note 3 is dope but its too fukking big. Why couldn't the Moto X have 1080p?? Its like the all do dumb shyt on purpose. At least with the Iphone I know what to expect and I know what i'm gonna get

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I ended up going with Android.

7 years later I'm about to go back to Apple. I currently have the Note 9 and before that the S7.

I'm to the point where I want to keep shyt simple. Android has way more features, but I don't really use none of them anymore. When I traded in my S7, it was because the phone started lagging. And now my Note 9 is lagging.

not gonna really miss much :manny:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
40% OFF AT SPRINT IS STILL shytTY. IM ABOUT TO CASH OUT THIS CONTRACT AND I GET 20% OFF. GOING BACK TO ATT OR VERIZON.