Going to a strip club with your woman...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
am i the only one who thinks this is a trap?:yeshrug:

ladies, do you really wanna see your man actually GET DOWN in a strip club? you know he's not gonna go ALL OUT in front of you, right?:mjpls:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my girl has brought up us going for my bday in a couple months, I wouldnt think its a trap because of the type of woman she is

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i the only one who thinks this is a trap?:yeshrug:

ladies, do you really wanna see your man actually GET DOWN in a strip club? you know he's not gonna go ALL OUT in front of you, right?:mjpls:

I've seen my girl go like 50-60% of my all out in a strip club. Now she thinks that's all that happens there. :manny:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
As long as he's not tryna do anything sexual to the hoe, I don't care! If he wanted to go all out he shouldn't have brought me, simple as that.

Going to the strip club together is cool or whateva doe. It's fun to smack bytches on the ass and throw money at them together.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
In Atlanta the strip clubs are 50% women and it's a lot of couples in there

It might be a different culture than what y'all are use to, but I go to the strip club with my wife all the time.

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
ya'll want some free dances and wild shyt? take your woman to the strip club with you..

:ooh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Me and my wife have been to a few together. Our strip clubs here aren't off the wall like other cities and is just really more of a chill spot.

She likes it, we're going to go back soon :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Only a trap if it's a black chick you are in a relationship with, and they are not bi.

But seriously wth would want to bring your girl to the Strip Club, shytttttttttt when I go my main purpose is taking home one of them strippers home for the night and I never deviate from that plan, otherwise I don't go at all, there is nothing fun about throwing my hard earned dollars at whores

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have never been to a strip club with my wife but I don't mind her going to male reviews and she don't mind me going to the strip club at all. But I will say this fellas if you really want extra attention from the strippers, bring in a cool chick with you and just watch the fireworks. For some reason, the strippers put in extra work for the females so do that and then Pos rep or dap me later.