Godzilla: Planet Eater is out (Anime)

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I liked it. Each humanoid race had it's own "Godzilla". Once your races Godzilla appears due to never ending prosperity seeking, youre all toast. Each one of the races made sense at some point but then went off the deep end, except the Hotua.
I thought the overarching message to be pretty deep. Some of the dialogue reflects how I feel about the current human race. They was saying some real ass shyt, and the ending was satisfying.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Loved this trilogy

Brought together the lore of godzilla in an all new setting and stripping it down to its most basic parts.

The alien races developing into enemies per their original forms from 70.s (tho idk if they reuse names)

The ghidorah scene was some EPIC revelations level shyt. Basically showed the true power of ghidorah like weve never seen before or will until new movie drops.

The mothra call backs with twins , egg and tk

Mechavodzilla being an alien metal that self replicated

This one in particular was short on action really as all ghidorah did was drain godzilla but it really was some epic shyt.

On some overall godzilla fan shyt this trilogy gets 2 big thumbs up from me. And i like how they really rolled with the “evolving” aspect from shin godzilla. Godzilla should be a god. He shouldnt be threatened by tanks and human weapons really. Im happy they showed who the king of this shyt.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Loved this trilogy

Brought together the lore of godzilla in an all new setting and stripping it down to its most basic parts.

The alien races developing into enemies per their original forms from 70.s (tho idk if they reuse names)

The ghidorah scene was some EPIC revelations level shyt. Basically showed the true power of ghidorah like weve never seen before or will until new movie drops.

The mothra call backs with twins , egg and tk

Mechavodzilla being an alien metal that self replicated

This one in particular was short on action really as all ghidorah did was drain godzilla but it really was some epic shyt.

On some overall godzilla fan shyt this trilogy gets 2 big thumbs up from me. And i like how they really rolled with the “evolving” aspect from shin godzilla. Godzilla should be a god. He shouldnt be threatened by tanks and human weapons really. Im happy they showed who the king of this shyt.
Breh. I was decently high during that scene. The part before, the creepy ass "sacrifice" scene then the Ghidorah carnage..and the scene where it descended was fukking epic.
Many seem to shyt on it due to more dialogue than they wanted, but I think its due to low comprehension skills. Message was kinda profound..and true. Humans cannot handle god-level power, easy to see we would destroy ourselves.
The Exif was some crazy as mfs...

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The first one was fire. The second one was :yeshrug:

This last one:hhh: I watched it .... too much bullshyt for most of the damn movie. Too much talking and theorizing about God. NO ACTION until the end of the movie and then even that was on some bullshyt. :francis:

This shyt became progressively worse with each installment. First one? Classic. Should’ve went triple. Second was one pretty good. This one? Trash. shyt became weird and esoteric as fukk. :snoop: