Gods of Egypt movie

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/gerard-butler-gods-of-egypt-set/

An update on one of the hottest action movies of the summer. Gods of Egypt. Starting

Jamie Lannister as Horus

Gerard Butler as Set.

Yay Hollywood. I wonder how the rest of the cast is going to shape up......

In other news, the Malcolm X remake is on schedule with Tom Hanks playing Malcolm X.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/gerard-butler-gods-of-egypt-set/

An update on one of the hottest action movies of the summer. Gods of Egypt. Starting

Jamie Lannister as Horus

Gerard Butler as Set.

Yay Hollywood. I wonder how the rest of the cast is going to shape up......

In other news, the Malcolm X remake is on schedule with Tom Hanks playing Malcolm X.
so your one of those that thinks(hopes) ancient egyptians were black huh??? well guess what,,they werent,,, i know you need something to hold on to that makes you feel like an important person with an important history to overlook the shyttyness that your people dwell in now but nah bruh they werent black,,neither were the jews in the bible either..........keep blackburning history to make up for the shytty present times of ur ppl

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so your one of those that thinks(hopes) ancient egyptians were black huh??? well guess what,,they werent,,, i know you need something to hold on to that makes you feel like an important person with an important history to overlook the shyttyness that your people dwell in now but nah bruh they werent black,,neither were the jews in the bible either..........keep blackburning history to make up for the shytty present times of ur ppl

White people even know the egyptians were black, even the actors playing the roles, they just wanna get paid

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

Blackburning? LOL Naw, I'm in the crowd that thinks the Egyptians were aliens.

Black Aliens. :ufdup:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

:camby: