‘God of War’ TV Series Adaptation (Prime Video)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
looks like he hasn't
he just wants angry man the game 24/7 :laff:
if he played it though he would know kratos is in his fukk with me and find out phase of life with nothing to prove

Why do y'all pretend like God of War had no story until those new age PACIFIED Kratos father and son games :why:

Recency BIAS is a muthafukka :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they could make the Greek saga an animated movie or spinoff

Sony Pictures Animation is literally right there. Imagine God of War trilogy in the style of Spider verse

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The best way for them to separate itself from last of us imo is just to go ultra violent like the boys

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

The best way for them to separate itself from last of us imo is just to go ultra violent like the boys

God of war and The Last of Us stand apart in big ways when it comes to their original mediums (neither hindered the others success). I believe it can be the same with the television shows. Although I really don't see God of war working in live action. I just can't see it.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Wait, people in here are actually shytting on the original GOW trilogy?

:gucci:

There's a reason why Kratos became one of the most iconic characters in video game history.

If you can only summarize the OG trilogy as just 'grunts'... instead of a warrior who sold his soul, lost his family, learned the truth, wanted revenge, had to choose between losing his family forever or saving the world....

The game actually started off at the end of his journey with him about to commit that...

Yeah, no story 🤣

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

There's a reason why Kratos became one of the most iconic characters in video game history.

If you can only summarize the OG trilogy as just 'grunts'... instead of a warrior who sold his soul, lost his family, learned the truth, wanted revenge, had to choose between losing his family forever or saving the world....

The game actually started off at the end of his journey with him about to commit that...

Yeah, no story 🤣

The plot was interesting, kratos as a character wasn’t very interesting

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
The plot was interesting, kratos as a character wasn’t very interesting
Probably to you.

You can easily flesh out his love for his wife & specifically his daughter, his rise through the ranks as a Spartan, his powers given to him by Ares which causes more bloodlust, learning he's a demigod, etc..

A competent writer can do this.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Yeah, no story 🤣

It’s crazy breh.

I can’t believe what I’m reading.

Nothing I’ve seen in those new age SOFT PACIFIED God of War games comes even close to Zeus and Kratos story.