GOD OF WAR SIGRUN - Come critique my attempt (Give Me God of War NG+)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
good shyt, definitely a hard ass fight. died too many times and rage quitted as well over this hoe :heh: . i see you opted to realm shift dodge over parry counters on yellows, that was different but effective. had some similar runics like apollo's grapple and the time shift talisman is clutch for landing more hits or a runic. what armour was that, i used the valkeryie set to win.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
good shyt, definitely a hard ass fight. died too many times and rage quitted as well over this hoe :heh: . i see you opted to realm shift dodge over parry counters on yellows, that was different but effective. had some similar runics like apollo's grapple and the time shift talisman is clutch for landing more hits or a runic. what armour was that, i used the valkeryie set to win.
I did the same shyt on the first give me god of war run. On NG+ she’s harder and has the ability to cancel her attacks

I completely changed my take on fighting after watching this dude demolish her :wow:

Edit I’m gonna do a run where I use the Zeus set with max DMg I think I can hit sub one minute

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The set used is the ares set, you can only unlock the ares/Zeus set on GMGOW NG+
It drops only from valkyries

you get the final piece of Zeus set from sigrun

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
one thing about Ares set that is dope and why I used it for most of my run is that is a high Luck build so any of your perks will spawn alot (notice how protection of valkyries save me twice)

the good and bad side of the set is that for each piece equipped spartan rage generates faster but you have only one bar

in the Sigrun fight this allows me to quickly get into rage to get some health back. However due to sigrun being so fast and only staggerable by some attacks is that I had to limit rage bursts to a couple punches and the rock throw, otherwise there a good chance she can escape while you swingning and when you come out of rage i get valhalla'd

so in this run i focused on short and compact combos :ahh: tyson style

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
this the first vid i seen of dude, he beat his own record for 25s

you can see the zeus set and some of the enchantments in the first part of the video

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I did the same shyt on the first give me god of war run. On NG+ she’s harder and has the ability to cancel her attacks

I completely changed my take on fighting after watching this dude demolish her :wow:

Edit I’m gonna do a run where I use the Zeus set with max DMg I think I can hit sub one minute

When she hit me with this on my NG+ run...there was about 10 seconds where i was legit thinking about trying to throw my controller through my TV...

The closes I been to rage quitting in a long ass time...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
When she hit me with this on my NG+ run...there was about 10 seconds where i was legit thinking about trying to throw my controller through my TV...

The closes I been to rage quitting in a long ass time...
this precisely why i realm dodge

cause it when you're blocking/parrying that she does it

she cant do it when you realm dodge but she switches up several moves once she below 25% health

she will "combo" into another move randomly. A good example of this is the valhalla stomps

normally it one of three variations

- one jump, one drop
- three jumps, three drops
- one jump, fire ball, drop

when she below 25% she can end one valhalla midway through and switch between them and any other attack

the main attack that normally get me is actually the yellow diagonal swings she does. For one reason or another its almost impossible to proc the realm shift. I've tried multiple times. Of the two times i got in my kill run, one of those hit me :francis: