God of War Ragnarok, Spider-Man 2 lead the most watched trailers from all the games in the PS5 show

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
For once, I agree with Grubb's take on it - CGI introductions aren't as bad when they are from as consistent a studio as Insomniac.

Yeah, thats the thing, insomniac has proven themselves at this point. Like if naughty was like yo, we’re making a punisher game, fukk even giving yall a trailer. People would lose their minds. That goes for anything naughty dog announces, its now like that with insomniac. They’ve gained enough good will for people to get hype for whatever they’re doing.

But then you got like playground, a studio that makes an arcade racer making a open world rpg, and you got the initiative a brand new studio showing cgi it means nothing cause you dont have anything to base the hype off

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Those numbers….. @The Mad Titan what was that about sony needing E3?:whew:

Glad you got you Sony booster shot and are juiced up again.

Glad you enjoyed those CGI trailers you killed MS over.

Glad you enjoyed those release dates that are years off that you also killed MS over.

I also said E3 doesn't need Sony not Sony needs E3.

The industry as a whole needs E3

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Glad you got you Sony booster shot and are juiced up again.

Glad you enjoyed those CGI trailers you killed MS over.

Glad you enjoyed those release dates that are years off that you also killed MS over.

I also said E3 doesn't need Sony not Sony needs E3.

The industry as a whole needs E3

:umad:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah, thats the thing, insomniac has proven themselves at this point. Like if naughty was like yo, we’re making a punisher game, fukk even giving yall a trailer. People would lose their minds. That goes for anything naughty dog announces, its now like that with insomniac. They’ve gained enough good will for people to get hype for whatever they’re doing.

But then you got like playground, a studio that makes an arcade racer making a open world rpg, and you got the initiative a brand new studio showing cgi it means nothing cause you dont have anything to base the hype off
Breh, now I want a Punisher Naughty Dog game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sequels to 2 of the 3 best selling games on PS4 a platform that sold over 110 million got 10% or more of previous owners to check out their trailer on YouTube. That's a surprise?