God just blessed me for NOT being Lazy

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Was on DoorDash and was looking for something for lunch/dinner

Wanted to pay to have it delivered, price was $59

Then I switched instead for a pickup order, price was then $49. I actually was all set and clicked the place order button. Then it said "sorry there is an error". I was like what the hell

Decided to call them and pick up the order, without the app at all, told them the same exact order..... price was $39

That is one hell of a mark up!!!! :damn::damn::damn:. These apps are committing highway robbery

God blessed me for not being lazy :blessed::banderas:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I quit delivery apps for a lot of reasons like this. The quality of the food is in the trash with all these services now too. Doordash has ruined food delivery

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
"...Decided to call them and pick up the order..."

full
"For shame!"

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I used a delivery app because we would get some money from the company as a benefit, they removed the benefit and I removed the app.

I already pay high rent to live in the city, might as well drive 5 mins to Wendys.

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
As someone that delivered for DoorDash and Uber Eats for 20 months even during the pandemic it's okay to be lazy and give people like me money :troll:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
another exposal thanks to the related threads feature :lolbron:

anyway, in b4 "you could've copped six months of rice and beans for $39 :stopitslime:" gang
If he would have Googled around and price matched all the local grocery stories he could have ate for at least a week on the low end and probably a month on the high end. :umad:

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I'm about to order a Pizza, spot is like a mile away. Markup is probably like $20.

I'll reply to you the same way Vernon replied to Carcetti after he visited homicide and quipped, "there's a lot of names on the board."

"Nah, we good with it."