Reppin
NULL
game 7 of the nba finals

me: yo u comin over to watch the game?
my friend: yea im bringing pizza. might bring my girl too
me: :shaq2: aight whatever be here around 6
*5:45 rolls around*
me: u on ur way?
my friend: i might be a little late.. melissa wanted me to take her to ikea :flabbynsick:
me: :heh: you know the game starts in like a half hour right? who the fukk goes to ikea at this point in time
my friend: :flabbynsick:

dude misses the entire first half... cuz he "had" to take his bird to ikea.. she doesnt even own her own place, she just wanted to go to look at things :heh:
edit- and she kept talking to him about her friends once they got here.. i wanted to tell her to shut the fukk up just turned the volume up. she got the point

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It's the 4th and the BBQ I'm at is all couples... Happens when you get older I guess

:manny:

You say its boring as fukk. A rationally thinking person doesnt knowingly go to boring ass shyt on purpose.
Long story short, your decision making skills reflect those of the shytty ass 76ers in your avi and i hope you rot in 3rd wheel purgatory

:pacspit:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Yoooooooooooooooo my boys wife just stares at us talking for HOURS!!!! Lol, I swear she will not leave! I cant even bring up old stories or even clown with dude anymore BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS AROUND :pachaha: Its so annoying most of the time I have to end up talking about dumb shyt and both of us are like :guilty: because no one wants to acknowledge the elephant in the room lol.... Even if we change locations at his crib like the pool, his "man room", or the living room she will still wander in and sit and stare at us on some :lupe: shyt lol.... Its the creepiest thing ever I swear! How the hell do you tell a friend that his wife is not really making you comfortable :why:

Sorry I had to rant a little brehs :snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yoooooooooooooooo my boys wife just stares at us talking for HOURS!!!! Lol, I swear she will not leave! I cant even bring up old stories or even clown with dude anymore BECAUSE SHE IS ALWAYS AROUND :pachaha: Its so annoying most of the time I have to end up talking about dumb shyt and both of us are like :guilty: because no one wants to acknowledge the elephant in the room lol.... Even if we change locations at his crib like the pool, his "man room", or the living room she will still wander in and sit and stare at us on some :lupe: shyt lol.... Its the creepiest thing ever I swear! How the hell do you tell a friend that his wife is not really making you comfortable :why:

Sorry I had to rant a little brehs :snoop:

Im sayin tho, u gotta admit ya homie a lil shallow. He could preoccupy her to keep her busy while yall have time to chill but obviously he aint got the cojones to tell her to skedaddle when its time. Otherwise yall should learn how to use metaphors when talkin about hoes around ya lady(ies)

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Im sayin tho, u gotta admit ya homie a lil shallow. He could preoccupy her to keep her busy while yall have time to chill but obviously he aint got the cojones to tell her to skedaddle when its time. Otherwise yall should learn how to use metaphors when talkin about hoes around ya lady(ies)

I hear ya breh, but women arent dumb they eventually figure all that code word shyt out and play dumb like they dont know what yall are saying lol... I just wanna chop it up with my dog every now and then why cant she understand that :why:

He told me she gets hella salty whenever just me and him go places because Im single lol... I'd hate to not hang out with my boy because of some dumb shyt like that but thats his WIFE and I'm not trying to infringe on with they have going on you feel me?