Superstar
Daps
chick on the right looking like

000015245-2000-851c91e788c34a27b0e46fffbf500da8.jpg

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

:dead: "Never surrender to the tireny" @1 min in. This is the master race everyone.
You can see this dude's brain reboot in real time. Unreal.

Edit: this dude has some good videos too. These people hate facts like they hate blacks. Bar.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
"cult", these are white folks who are not interested in anything beyond preserving whiteness, the details of Trump's crimes do not even factor into the equation.

The sooner you understand this the sooner you'll be able to make sense of what you're seeing.

Daps
fukk your thoughts tranny lover. Go suck Trump dikk elsewhere.

The only confirmed trans on this site is you. I mean, how else can we explain you being a man in 2017 and being a "woman" in 2024?

I’m a female tho. What you exposing, bussy boy?

From 2017:

This is not to gloat but the small amount of shorties I’ve been with Asked me to film them doing shyt. I got videos and shyt of ex’s and it just occurred to me that it was always via their request when I would record. It’s a crazy world

Funny cause three months ago I got word that my first girlfriend whom I’ll admit had feelings until that point had a baby and moved to Miami. Got with some Cuban nikka that does Santeria and shyt. Anyways long story short I got word from a mutual friend who still chats with her here and there that he pressed her about previous boyfriends and she told the nikka everything about me (mainly how I’m in med school & studying to be a doctor) and this nikka ended up putting a “spell” on me! LMAO the funniest shyt ever! nikka said he didn’t like me and wanted to put something on me. Supposedly him and his “godfathers” I was like wtf!

If I was another nikka I would send that nikka videos of his now wife when she was mine. But that’s corny and uncalled for. In fact, I’m gonna erase that shyt cause ain’t no need for it. That’s not the energy I wanna put out

:jbhmm:

Only trans here is you and I do NOT love you, you effin fxggot. I hate you, you clown ass sissy ass trans he-she flaming fxggot ass nxgga.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i hate the sentiment in that tweet tho

“look at least joe is better than a literal brain rotted batshyt cult” is not that inspiring. it is actually the same hillary clinton strategy that failed :francis:

and when trump hasn’t been in office acting crazy for 4 years with all eyes on him like 2020 i don’t think it will work as well as last cycle.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

“look at least joe is better than a literal brain rotted batshyt cult” is not that inspiring. it is actually the same hillary clinton strategy that failed :francis:

and when trump hasn’t been in office acting crazy for 4 years with all eyes on him like 2020 i don’t think it will work as well as last cycle.

hasn't been in office but still actively trying to put this country into further disarray after his disastrous covid response that killed tens of thousands of black people and hundreds of thousands experiencing long covid.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps

Because the average person who thinks that way is brain dead.

I'll say it for the 10000th time. I can't stand the DNC. However, we have a binary choice in this country. Third parties are not viable. All of the "well I hate Hillary so I'm staying home" stance did was get us a supreme court and judges appointed FOR LIFE that will look to stifle any kind of progressive legislation while taking away already enshrined rights. Trump's Covid response alone cost hundreds of thousands of lives unecessarily. That's two major things, and there is obviously a lot more.

People are so checked out in society, so unaware of civics, historical precedent, etc. to understand how politics essentially shapes every area of their lives. Republicans NEVER advocate staying home they'll bide their time for decades to eventually get what they want. Ignorance and apathy are the breeding grounds for fascism, and conservative chipping away at the educational system, spreading misinformation, etc. has created that environment in the US.

If people can't watch these morons and understand that under no circumstances should Trump (and the people behind him) get back into the Presidency, especially after seeing his first term. then we deserve what we get.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Trump’s former communications director
@Scaramucci
:

“There’s a very large group of us, that have worked for the president. It’s sort of a Trump recovery unit…who are going to go out there and passionately explain to the American people the systematic danger of Mr. Trump.”
GJn-p1lbkAEwVF2.jpg

GJoKk5VWIAEYB5K.jpg

1/2
“If you go to the rallies, you'll see that the rallies are smaller. And if you look at registrations in the Republican Party… they are down… The combination of those two things does not bode well” for Donald Trump, says his former communications director @Scaramucci

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People in those vids would have fit right in with the deluded folks on this forum ahead of the 2020 election.
Ignoring facts, following the lead of a puppet master, repeating dumb shyt publicly.