GOD DAMN THESE RUSSIANS ARE CRAZY AS **** BREHS CHECK OUT THIS NEW SHOW WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
[ame]http://youtu.be/yT3qmC9PKWQ[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/28FwRi5X0L8[/ame]

tumblr_mnitzka9lE1qd438eo1_400.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I like wearing shorts more than pants. I live in Texas and its so hot in the summer i cant stand wearing pants but everyone things pants look better than shorts but i dont give a fukk. i walk into job interviews, church, funerals all wearing shorts. im not trying to be all sweaty and hot just so someone else i dont even care about can think i look a little more put together. fukk that, shorts for life. i made this thread cause i wanna find out if im not the only one that feels this way.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
That show is soooooo hilarious :russ: :russ: :russ:

And informative, too...I learned a lot watching it...like how to think, act, talk...when and how to groom myself :leon:

GOAT show :smugdraper:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
That show is soooooo hilarious :russ: :russ: :russ:

And informative, too...I learned a lot watching it...like how to think, act, talk...when and how to groom myself :leon:

GOAT show :smugdraper:

im gonna have to check this shyt out

yo moms

drunk
Daps
So someone was trying to get me to down some drinks at this party and I couldn't find a bin. So I put the gum in my pocket real quick and bam. After the party I go to get my phone out and it's covers in sticky gum. I can't exactly get it off with water can I. So what do I do?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
So someone was trying to get me to down some drinks at this party and I couldn't find a bin. So I put the gum in my pocket real quick and bam. After the party I go to get my phone out and it's covers in sticky gum. I can't exactly get it off with water can I. So what do I do?

Get that phone in some rice. Right now! Go! :whoo:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
I like wearing shorts more than pants. I live in Texas and its so hot in the summer i cant stand wearing pants but everyone things pants look better than shorts but i dont give a fukk. i walk into job interviews, church, funerals all wearing shorts. im not trying to be all sweaty and hot just so someone else i dont even care about can think i look a little more put together. fukk that, shorts for life. i made this thread cause i wanna find out if im not the only one that feels this way.

:dwillhuh::wtf: