GOAT horror movies?

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
Movies like Paranormal Activity, The Conjuring are ok I guess but those are still kind of corny. Gore isnt really scary to me, maybe an actual good supernatural, suspense, or just a crazy story line without much special effects. The Visit seems cool but I'm not going to the movies:rudy: I know foreign films that don't really adhere to a rating system can be good but even some of the Japanese movies I checked out that are supposed to be real scary aren't cutting it. I need something shocking :lupe:Trying to set up this netflix and chill :smugfavre: suggestions:feedme:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
The ring

House on the haunted hill

Silent hill (personally)

Mr.Lip

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Italy
Scream 1 2 and 3

I know what you did last summer

I still know what you did last summer

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Movies that are marketed as scary don't usually scare me... except a few like Hostel, the Hills Have Eyes...
But movies that are not necessarily scary movies, but have scary segments, are more effective to me. Such as:

Pan's Labyrinth
Somos lo que Hay (We are what we are)
Arachnaphobia
Hand that Rocks the Cradle

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Movies that are marketed as scary don't usually scare me... except a few like Hostel, the Hills Have Eyes...
But movies that are not necessarily scary movies, but have scary segments, are more effective to me. Such as:

Pan's Labyrinth
Arachnaphobia
you would probably like this one flik called The Orphanage
The Orphanage (El Orfanato)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
NO
The Exorcist is in its own category of horror fukkery lol

Ehh I disagree breh. I'm not saying the conjuring is as good as the exorcist, I'm saying the whole "demonic possession" thing probably won't work for him if he feels like that type of thing is corny. Hell, I was going to say Rosemary's Baby. But maybe you're right, maybe he'd be into it. Although the exorcist doesn't scare me at all anymore but i think that's because i look at it a tad differently now than i did when i was a kid

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Pan's Labyrinth
Arachnaphobia

:lupe: how far back are you willing to go breh

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ehh I disagree breh. I'm not saying the conjuring is as good as the exorcist, I'm saying the whole "demonic possession" thing probably won't work for him if he feels like that type of thing is corny. Hell, I was going to say Rosemary's Baby. But maybe you're right, maybe he'd be into it. Although the exorcist doesn't scare me at all anymore but i think that's because i look at it a tad differently now than i did when i was a kid
ill always be afraid of that movie lol

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I started looking at it as a crisis of faith movie more than a possession movie.
Linda Blairs face just scares me in that shyt
i remember not too long i saw an old flik with her in it all grown
she looked good too but i could only envision the young demon child face :mjcry: