Go on a hammer airport rampage because you got scammed, Haitian brehs

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps

An enraged traveler was caught on camera destroying an American Airlines counter in Chile with a hammer just moments after realizing that a scammer had apparently sold him a fake plane ticket.

The Haitian man flew into the violent rage at Santiago’s Nuevo Pudahuel Airport late Monday after trying to check in for his American Airlines flight to Miami, Florida, local outlet Cooperativa reported.

Footage shot by bystanders showed the construction worker, who was set to stop over in Miami en route to Haiti, suddenly rifling through his work bag after an airline employee informed him he wouldn’t be able to board the flight.

airport smasher
The passenger flew into a rage after realizing a scammer had sold him a fake ticket.@fdo2000/X

The Haitian man flew into the violent rage at Nuevo Pudahuel Airport in Santiago, Chile late Monday after trying to check in for his American Airlines flight to Miami, Florida.
The Haitian man flew into a violent rage at Nuevo Pudahuel Airport in Santiago, Chile, late Monday after trying to check in for his American Airlines flight to Miami, Florida.@fdo2000/X

airport smasher
The man smashed several computer monitors.@rafaelgil251051/X

He was filmed screaming as he climbed behind the counter and started obliterating multiple mounted TV screens with the hammer.

The man then smashed several computer screens on the check-in counter, the clip shows.

The irate would-be passenger caused roughly $20,000 in damages, authorities said.

He was eventually detained by airport security and turned over to cops.

An American Airlines spokesperson confirmed the ordeal, saying local authorities were called to deal with a “disruptive individual” in the airport lobby area.

“We thank our team for their professionalism and apologize to our customers for the inconvenience,” the spokesperson said in a statement.

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I get it. Some of those employees be on some bull

One of them smug gate agents want tryna let me in a flight one time cause I was a lil late. I got pre check clear and all that.

I got right out of line found a nice lil redbone to help me and got right on that plane. Slid her a nice lil tip.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
The difference between a criminal mind and a non criminal one is simply rationality and impulsiveness.

A non criminal mind will understand that crashing out like this will only make the situation a billion times worse. Now you have to deal with incarceration, legal fees, restitution, public humiliation etc…

A non criminal mindset will swallow pride, know that ultimately it was ur fukk up and no need to take it out on anyone else. Go get high (prolly not legal, but better than a hammer) or drunk, pull something at a club or get a pro, make it a night, cut your losses, and try again tomorrow.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get it. Some of those employees be on some bull

One of them smug gate agents want tryna let me in a flight one time cause I was a lil late. I got pre check clear and all that.

I got right out of line found a nice lil redbone to help me and got right on that plane. Slid her a nice lil tip.

How do you get it when he didn’t have a ticket? None of this is AA’s fault, destroying their counter was the last thing he should’ve done

Yes I get it, he’s mad but that’s between him and the scammer

Either way he’ll never fly again. That no fly list is racking em up lol

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He got scammed and didn't have the right visa for the trip anyway.
There are enough Haitians in Chile that he could have gotten the right advice from people who had made the same trip before.
Just a gotdamned idiot . They should have tased his dumb ass.