Daps
anybody copped?

Notice any gains? Give a Breh who may be interested in purchasing a review

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
anybody copped?

Notice any gains? Give a Breh who may be interested in purchasing a review

Is this similar to gaspari's glycofuse intra-workout? I been looking into copping some of that cause I tried a few samples of project ad's raging full intra and I fukking loved it, but it's only sold overseas currently and I didn't want to go through the hassle of ordering from another country. If this is similar then I'm interested too...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Is this similar to gaspari's glycofuse intra-workout? I been looking into copping some of that cause I tried a few samples of project ad's raging full intra and I fukking loved it, but it's only sold overseas currently and I didn't want to go through the hassle of ordering from another country. If this is similar then I'm interested too...

Glycolog

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Glycolog is a nutrient partitioner and insulin mimicker. It works very well with 40-50 grams of carbs. Pre and post is when most use it and with carb meals on off days. Bryan Moskow aka The Guerrilla Chemist formulated it with use of studies on each ingredient to make sure its effective. Overall feedback is great. Send me a DM and Ill send you a bottle to try. @CleinB

We also make Intra MD intra workout and Formula 19 which can be used as intra and post. Intra MD was formulated by John Meadows and its available in carb and carb free versions. PJ Braun formulated formula 19 based on what he used to put his clients on during training and prep for recovery.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Glycolog is a nutrient partitioner and insulin mimicker. It works very well with 40-50 grams of carbs. Pre and post is when most use it and with carb meals on off days. Bryan Moskow aka The Guerrilla Chemist formulated it with use of studies on each ingredient to make sure its effective. Overall feedback is great. Send me a DM and Ill send you a bottle to try. @CleinB

We also make Intra MD intra workout and Formula 19 which can be used as intra and post. Intra MD was formulated by John Meadows and its available in carb and carb free versions. PJ Braun formulated formula 19 based on what he used to put his clients on during training and prep for recovery.

Yo.. Check your PM