Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

jbqIbF6Q9rK86y.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so sick of this dude. This shyt just ended today and here we go with former 5150 Beck coming up with some conspiracy garbage to get the anti-government folks' panties in a bunch. Oh, but not until Monday after everybody can sign up for his radio show and buy a book. Something is always the "end of the country". Like we're constantly on the cusp of becoming Nazi Germany UNLESS you listen to Glen Beck mornings 8-10. Dude is just as bad as the looters at the marathon. Making a buck off of fear and someone else's blood. 'Scust.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

No the hell they won't. Ppl will forget about this shyt by sunday.

Besides, i don't even know what channel this dummy is on anymore:heh:
nah we'll just get the update

but I dont think he's even on tv I remember he was setting up a web based channel

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: This sorry dude trying to strong arm the damn government? :comeon:

But if this is true they'll send a brother Mouzone or Gustavo from breaking bad type dude (real proper looking but a cold heart) to his house to dare him to say something :birdman:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
You know, I'd bet half my Coli cash that most of the people who take Glenn Beck seriously would not hesitate to clown people who still watch pro wrestling :snoop:

Funny thing is, even the WWE cats had to check him when he started taking one of their characters too seriously :heh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AJgxbQx0No#t=80s"]Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger address Glenn Beck - uncut - - YouTube[/ame]