Gizmo Duck has the most posts in almost every thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
almost every thread on the first page, the poster with the most posts in the threads, usually by a large margin is @Gizmo_Duck

every month this gizmo bytch post count goes up by 2-3k posts(or more), just talking to himself in here and sony stans rally behind what very well may be an actual bot. He was bushed for 60 days and still almost has 15k posts this year alone :gucci: and he only really posts in here :gucci: he accounts for probably 75% of the posts in the arcadium this year :gucci: this dont even count for his time on Resetera, which im sure is even more than here :gucci:

and some sony dweebs think this idiot has times to play games on the side :gucci: Dude is 38 years old and spams forums for 16-18 hours a day :gucci:

I wanna see his sony profile that he plays games actively

ClearcutVariableGoat-max-1mb.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He plays the big games at the very least. Ain't seen him online since Ragnarok dropped though :mjpls:

Edit: I stand corrected, he got some recent time on his profile :ehh:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, I saw someone point this out before and I peeked at a thread or two. In one thread Gizmo had like 750 posts while the next person maybe had 150 :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.