Giving Your Girl The Debit Card...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
And telling her to GIT! so you can play Madden, watch a 3D DVD, post on the Coli and smoke your kush in peace :ahh:.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I simp heavy on my chick with no shame my brotha...

I ain't mad if you simping nor am i type to be like oh yea u sucker its whatever to me

But couldn't just told her to go to a different room or something so you can play instead of hey hear is some money go splurge. Nothing wrong spending money on her just figured in a different situation you would not this

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Anti simp movement I see, lol. Man we been together for 6 years, there is nothing wrong with giving your lady everything she could possibly want within your price range and budget. I spend $100 a week or more on green alone, she can go buy some shoes n' shyt if she wants.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Anti simp movement I see, lol. Man we been together for 6 years, there is nothing wrong with giving your lady everything she could possibly want within your price range and budget. I spend $100 a week or more on green alone, she can go buy some shoes n' shyt if she wants.

You spending money on her not a big deal I just said simp ain't a issue i was just wondering y not tell her just go to room to chill thats all. Hell i spend money on my wife also so i ain't against you doing it :myman: