Giving Bloodborne another shot

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Finally have enough time to play video games again, with school and work I've been out of the game for awhile. Played Bloodborne when it dropped and it kicked my ass and I stopped at that boss who shoots you with machine gun from on top of the tower. I wanna give it another chance...so brehs

Should I be playing Bloodborne or Horizon? :jbhmm: BB is only $13 on psn right now. Thinking I should wait for Horizon to drop down on price more before I dive in..unless a breh wants to game share :birdman:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Finally have enough time to play video games again, with school and work I've been out of the game for awhile. Played Bloodborne when it dropped and it kicked my ass and I stopped at that boss who shoots you with machine gun from on top of the tower. I wanna give it another chance...so brehs

Should I be playing Bloodborne or Horizon? :jbhmm: BB is only $13 on psn right now. Thinking I should wait for Horizon to drop down on price more before I dive in..unless a breh wants to game share :birdman:

That’s not a boss. Maybe Bloodborne isn’t for you. Horizon was a great game too though so you can’t go wrong there.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
I thought bloodborne was :trash:
But then again I don't like the souls games either

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If you beat DS 1 and II you can beat bloodborne.

Just remember the regain mechanic. Remember you gotta roll like fukkin crazy. So delete that circling with a shield up mentality. And if you were good at parrying in DS1 or II it's basically the same you just shoot your gun at the right time to cause a stun then you can do a visceral attack when they are stunned.
It's basically the parry from DS games repurposed.

But if you get all that down it shouldn't be much harder than a DS game.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps

Play Bloodborne. The guy with the machine gun and that entire area (Old Yharnam) is optional. Go to Cathedral Ward instead and fight Vicar Amelia who is less difficult. And Bloodborne is not more difficult than DS2 imo. Just harder to navigate.