Giving A Performance Improvement Plan To Your Girl?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Is that a bad idea?
Cenk got it?
Listen to his Andrew Tate comparison, interesting..

Also how how can women listen to a woman give dating advice while putting makeup on?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:

I ain't clicking that shyt but any woman agreeing to that shyt is a whole goofball.

Lot of relationships are very transactional. If expectations go one way (cost of courting/dates, provider unconditionally, “your money is our money and my money is my money” mentality) I think it’s smart to lay out the expectations fully.

Lord knows these women wouldn’t tolerate if their man was slacking and started taking her to Chilis :francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lot of relationships are very transactional. If expectations go one way (cost of courting/dates, provider unconditionally, “your money is our money and my money is my money” mentality) I think it’s smart to lay out the expectations fully.

Lord knows these women wouldn’t tolerate if their man was slacking and started taking her to Chilis :francis:
I'm sure you do.

Again, any woman agreeing to that is a goofball.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
wtf you mean ‘Needs Improvement’?
IMG-4740.png

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
A "Performance Improvement Plan" Is some Bullshyt, but I'm a huge fan of couples renegotiating the terms of the relationship every 7-10 years.