Give up your guns

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Or die.
What do you think would happen if American Soldiers were to run up in peoples homes and give people this ultimatum. Would we fight or fold?

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This would never happen but to go along w/ your what if... It's gonna be a full fledge war in the country.

And don't say dumb shyt like midwest nikka, southerners take their guns way more serious than midwesterners dumbass

Daps
Depends on how it unfolded.

If they went the "legal" route and passed motions in congress and through the courts to get this order, I think a VERY large faction would fight.

But if they just did it on some coup d'Etat (or more accurately, coup les gens), then the early ones would fold until the masses got wind of what was going on. Then there'd be many fights.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
This would never happen but to go along w/ your what if... It's gonna be a full fledge war in the country.

And don't say dumb shyt like midwest nikka, southerners take their guns way more serious than midwesterners dumbass

Word, why he have to single us out?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Or die.
What do you think would happen if American Soldiers were to run up in peoples homes and give people this ultimatum. Would we fight or fold?

There would be a revolution and millions would die. Disarmament has a price of countless lives which should tell you that if the governmen told you to disarm that there is a bigger picture then protecting citizens from isolatd incidents of savagery. Especially when statistically, less and less people are dying every year. Is disarmament worth the millions of lives that will be lost? You have to really trust your Gov to disarm and im not sure if we are there yet.