Give me 1 good post origin silver surfer story ever in the history of the character that make him more interesting than wheat dry toast

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Don't talk to me about his powers
don't tell me about how incredibly cosmically strong he is
and no "What if"

idgaf

Why is he supposed to be interesting?
1441554-death.jpg

if you drop a synopsis, or a comicstorian or comics explained video of a good Surfer story i will rep you. i WANT to be proven wrong.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Read the first 60 issues of his ongoing series. Pushed the Elders of the Universe and gems story early, before Starlin came through and amped up the series to set the tone for Infinity Gauntlet.

People praise the Slott run. It’s a fun series, but I wasn’t feeling it like others did.

I haven’t read Silver Surfer Black, but I remember it was getting positive talk.
"Read 60 issues" is not a story. What is the memorable story?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
"Read 60 issues" is not a story. What is the memorable story?

They involve story building with the Gems. The entire saga with Thanos and the gems was spread out throughout the first 60 issues. If it’s one specific story that gels in several issues back to back it’ll be Return of Thanos, which was in issues 34-38, I think.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Most the cosmic stories were boring to me too. Rather have read a punisher vs nobodies than a surfer story growing up

Sides the fantastic 4 stuff, and his dope look/surfboard.. i agree

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The concept of him is cool. Someone who seeks out worlds for an unstoppable world devourering entity. His design looks cool too.

Most of his solo stories I don't recall being overly interesting; I vaguely remember him going at it with Morg and Terrax, but they aren't interesting by themselves. He has been apart of larger stories and his role in them is pretty interesting.

Sidebar: I know we talk about Thanos being a Darkseid clone, can we talk about Terrax looks even more like a Darkseid clone than Thanos???