Give high powered rifles to women brehs

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost shooting him would imply she shot the gun toward him. That didn't happen so therefore you're incorrect.

When did I say she almost shot him? You quote all of my posts it seems like you're looking for acknowledgement. Here ya go boy

hard-eye.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I hit headshots from 30 yards with my 9 friend but i dont have bullets whizzing past my head when im doing it.
The army test (when i was in) has targets between 25 and 300 yards if im not mistaken. And they pop up and go down randomly. The Country ass blond was taking them shyts down like they stole her man
And?

We're talking about the average man/woman who is shooting a gun FOR THE FIRST TIME at waist height just swinging the barrel around.
You really think someone would have handed a chick who had NEVER fired a gun before a freakin AK47?:comeon: If so they deserved to die

This is true, females tend to generally be better shots. I witnessed the same while in the Army.
YEah.. Them and those white country boys were taking them shyts down like it was nothing. Meanwhile these cats that were claiming their were thugs and gangsters before the army were looking like fools on some "man, i shoot better with a pistol. Not used to no M-16" :rudy:

Most people shoot better with riffles than pistole

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yup. u do NOT point guns at something that u don't intend to shoot. I dont' care if its unloaded or on safety. that's just a bad habit to pick up regardless.
yup. u do NOT point guns at something that u don't intend to shoot. I dont' care if its unloaded or on safety. that's just a bad habit to pick up regardless.
Seriously , that 's one of the first thingsYou learn when you shoot

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
When did I say she almost shot him? You quote all of my posts it seems like you're looking for acknowledgement. Here ya go boy

You've quoted me more than I have of you. Also, you disagreed with Higher Tech who had the same opinion as I. So I felt like correcting you since nobody in your life seems to be doing that. I'm trying to improve you.