Give high powered rifles to women brehs

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Dont see why this is thread worthy. Most of the women I know that shoot are better shooters than men.

I remember when i was in the army and was in bootcamp the best 2 shooters we had were women. Some fine ass blond named Stopka and this other cool (but super ugly) chick from Chicago named Harding. Them brawds were shytting on all of us posting 40/40 on their range tests when them clones that claimed they were "Gs" in the civilian world were struggling to make the minimum 26/40 required to pass.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dont see why this is thread worthy. Most of the women I know that shoot are better shooters than men.

I remember when i was in the army and was in bootcamp the best 2 shooters we had were women. Some fine ass blond named Stopka and this other cool (but super ugly) chick from Chicago named Harding. Them brawds were shytting on all of us posting 40/40 on their range tests when them clones that claimed they were "Gs" in the civilian world were struggling to make the minimum 26/40 required to pass.
I hit headshots from 30 yards with my 9 friend but i dont have bullets whizzing past my head when im doing it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

And?

We're talking about the average man/woman who is shooting a gun FOR THE FIRST TIME at waist height just swinging the barrel around.

Daps
Reppin
California

This is true, females tend to generally be better shots. I witnessed the same while in the Army.