"Give a platform to nappy headed hoes brehs" - NoChillJones (bushed to shadow realm)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
My mother wouldnt know. She doesnt have cancer:yeshrug: u gotta reach harder . I know u just running out of jokes. Old c00n!

Oh and just so you know, your wife is coming over my spot tonight for a deep tissue massage. And boy do I mean deep tissue:troll: she said u was cool with it.
Wait why are so many dudes clowning dude and saying they are smashing his wife with his knowledge?

This sounds like some super private info that somehow found its way to The Coli.. the way dude speaks about people’s mothers it’s the least she can allow

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Given his post content it absolutely is something wrong with that. But it’s sounding like speculation tbh.
Y’all got receipts? :lupe:
Not sure if there are receipts but what black man keeps saying 'my wife is black!'. Uhm.. nah. White men say 'my wife is black' to justify their cultural appropriation AND/OR their racist bullshyt e.g.

'Bro my wife is black, we listen to rap all day - of course I use the n-word bro.. come on my nikka!'
:hhh:

EdJo

Banned
Daps
"I was right, i was right:blessed:"

I knew something was wrong with the dude, from the very beginning. He would always find something wrong, in positive black discussions.

And i never believed him to be really black. Always gave those strange vibes. Always on the other side, pretending that the side he was defending, was the logical side, when in reality, it was just the CACS side...

They always snitch on themselves, they just can't help it. :russ: